Saturday 20 February 2010

Revisiting..

Wow, it's been a long time since I've been on here. To be honest, I didnt even realise I had an account on blogger, LOL fail! I guess I must of signed up for it on one of those early morning 4am cravings I get to start a fresh start..which of course FAILED epically. Ahhh well, theres always another chance.
I came on Blogger about 1 and a half weeks ago because I was looking at someone who I've subscribed to on youtubes blog, and ever since then I've become addicted with looking at the blogs the people who I subscribe to on youtube have. I decided to start one aswell, seeing as it looks like fun and I wanted to play around with the layout and stuff hahaha :)
So erm yeah, thats all I've got to say for now.

G'byeeeee <3

4 comments:

Faith said...

thats kinda funny that u forgot that u were on blogger. and then 2 years later u came back. do have any makeup that u really love or just can't live without? Also whats your youtube user name? I would love to know! check out my blog!
-Faith

sWHYTE_x said...

LOL yeah i know :')im such an idiot sometimes.
Hmm, well of course i cant live without my dream matte mousse foundation, oh and my eyeliner.. but i havnt got a prefered brand for the eyeliner.
My youtube username is sWHYTE_x :) but all my videos are from ages ago so there very old. I only go on it to check out other peoples youtube vids :)

Faith said...

cool I'll check them out. My parents won't let me get a youtube account but I really want one. I want to make videos it sounds like fun.

Oh to Be a Muse said...

glad to see you on here--or back on here. hope you enjoy the blog world. check out my blog.

cherylclarke.blogspot.com