Sunday 28 February 2010

An Inspiration

Woah, if you have ever read one of Kandee Johnson's blogs, you will know that her words are amazing! They inspire you to do well and get rid of bad things and to live your life to the full. Lately I havent exactly been feeling my best, I've been feeling kinda low, but after I read one of her blogs it totally brings my mood up and makes me feel good about myself. If you follow her on blogger or watch her youtube vids, you will see sometimes she has some pretty crap days just like everyone, but some how she always manages to spread her words of wisdom and cheer people up. I think that she is awesome, and she deserves every single thing she has worked hard for. If you havent read one of her blogs before, go on http://kandeethemakeupartist.blogspot.com/ ..I'm positive you'll be wowed by how positive she is :)

5 comments:

Mimi-Louise-Love said...

im going to check this out =)

Faith said...

yeah I have watched her makeup videos and read her blog. Her 2nd blog that she has about her family is so cute!! she talks about her kids and other stuff too on it. i think it's called candyland. but i like her makeup one as well.and yes she is VERY positive. I love positive people!!!

Faith said...

wait her second blog is actually called Adventures in Kandeeland.

sWHYTE_x said...

:O she has two blogs? ahh i didnt know that! thank you! :D

Oh to Be a Muse said...

i've read some of her posts and she is very good!

cherylclarke.blogspot.com